Friday, August 18, 2006

That's it! I'm tired of these mofo judges killing my mofo initiatives.

Yeah, so Snakes On A Plane. Well, I was right - she wasn't so happy about the Friday night date I had planned. It took 5 minutes just to convince her I actually bought tickets. 5 minutes of: "No." "Yes." "No." "Yes." The only thing that ended it was showing her the Fandango confirmation email. She was resigned to it.

Fellas, let me give you a little advice - if you plan on taking your wife to see Snakes On A Plan make sure to budget for another $13 for a DVD copy of The Notebook and busting out Little Women, followed up with a weeks worth of Anne of Green Gables, 'cause you're gonna have some forced making up to do. Oh, and never forget the "sorry" word. Never leave "sorry" behind. You might even want to chase it with flowers.

Best line? "Great. Snakes on crack."

On a side note, sitting in front of us in the theater thoroughly enjoying himself was the always active Tim Eyman. Clearly, this is a man who has been married longer than I have - he was by himself.

That's all.