Friday, December 03, 2004

Hmm...

What bad ecomony? Here is what I have to say about the American economy - it is resiliant. You have political "leaders" talking it down for 3-years and what does it do? Ignores them.

I don't know what things are like in your neck of the woods, but even here in Seattle things seem to be juuuuussst fine (here's hoping Gregoire concedes, today). How do I know it? Well, just at the beginning of this month the "EiP pink Old Navy fleece pullover Babe" received a promotion and a substantial raise to go with it. And just yesterday, the Editor received a very unexpected raise, as well - one I never even asked for. So, there - good, honest, hard does pay-off and the economy is just fine. You wanna job? Go get one or create one for yourself. I don't want to hear any whining from you.

And by the way, poverty is a mindset (for the most part).

UPDATE: Crrrrap.