Tuesday, December 21, 2004

And you're wonder why I find this soooooo amusing

I don't think I've ever seen anything funnier in American politics than today's article in the Seattle-PI:
With the very real possibility that the hand recount could undo Dino Rossi's victory, Christine Gregoire wants Rossi's pledge to accept the upcoming results as final -- and concede if he loses.
I'm sorry, but all I can do is laugh - she says this stuff with a straight face. Gregoire lost the original count, then she lost the first re-count. So suddenly, sometime between the original count, the first recount and now a hand count King County found 723(??? number keeps changing) in a "warehouse" they want counted in this latest recount and she wants the results of THIS re-count to be final whichever way it ends up.

Seriously, I want to know where this fantasy world is these people live. There has got to be some wonderful things happening there, like whatever I WANT. Magic is everywhere.
State Republican Party Chairman Chris Vance called Gregoire's demands "unbelievably ironic and hypocritical" considering her refusal to concede after the first two counts, which Rossi won by 261 and 42 votes out of 2.8 million cast.
Chris Vance is an incompitent Chairman, but he hit it on the nail, there.

Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey, hey, hey. Goodbye. I'm sure it was nice while it lasted, Democrats, but your grip on this state was just released. I feel so... LIBERATED!!!!!