Monday, December 20, 2004

There's a recount?

I know I should care about this, but I don't. So sue me! Why, you ask? If I knew that answer you would probably get a fairly decent post here, which has been absent for quite some time. I might explain that later, but I'll have to figure that one out first, too.

Quite frankly, this whole ordeal has become quite amusing to me for one reason: The Democrats have had a VERY tight grip on this state. Thanks to this episode they no longer have that grip. Thank you Christine Gregoire and an even bigger THANK YOU to John Kerry for funding this fiasco. If I didn't know John Kerry was a complete idiot I might think he was sabotaging the Democratic Party in Washington State. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

That's right, it's all VERY funny to me. So go suck a friggin' egg you Democrat weenie! It sure would taste better than that which will fill your mouth in four years time.