Sunday, November 21, 2004

Choosing sides

If there is something all of us can and should recognize it is this: there is a WAR taking place right now. In war, you must choose sides. Sure, there have been the occassional Switzerland with their skiing soldiers, but I'm talking about relevant warring parties. Is this blog relevant enough to make a difference in this war? I don't know, but we'll soon find out.

The other day I was blessed with counter numbers that were, relatively speaking, astronomical for this site. We received over 8000 hits in less than a 24 hour period. Why? Simply due to the power of one man - Glenn Reynolds. Perhaps I should be grateful to him. If I was it didn't show.

Instead, I redirected his readers to this post - the first salvo in what would soon become an all out war. You might ask why? In the wise words of the 42nd President of the United States, because I could. Who had the power now, Glenn? Bwahahahahaha.

In light of those preceedings, it appears I had unintentionally taken a stance in this current war; with the Alliance of Free Bloggers.

I will have synchronized hitting the "publish" button to publish this post and the "send" button to send the application email to the Hostess of the Alliance.

Death to Instapundit! Viva the Alliance! Viva the Alliance! Viva the Alliance!