Saturday, October 23, 2004

More SECURITY MOM heros

Now THIS is what I'm talking about. She takes up the fight against terror on her own and snatched one up. Here is a little tidbit about the one she caught (and scarry, really) - I went to high school with Mr. Anderson (who knows, maybe he took the red pill). I did not know him well at all, but when his picture was flashed on the news I recognized him immediately.

Funny thing, I have an fairly direct connection with this SECURITY MOM, too (more here and here).

Heros just doing their part in the war on terror. What are YOU doing? Yeah, I don't know what to do, either. Well, except for casting my vote for Bush, baby!

UPDATE: Quite a contrasting example over at Cutie Pie's place. Dang - which one would you prefer - the ladies referenced above or the whiny burden Kerry is trying to exploit?