Thursday, October 07, 2004

Jihad this, (explative)! or Smashing Jihadis!

Yeah, I know, I've been on a (explative) tear with the implied language lately. Sure, its got to stop, 'cause it sure isn't very Christian of me, that's for dang sure. But I feel better, now - LOTS better, care of JunkYardBlog and Catalano. Do YOU want to feel better, too? Follow these instructions:

1) Visit Michele's frontpage. On the left you will see her "Radio Blog". Click on the button that says "Pop up" to make it a stand alone player and you can use your browser to navigate, while still playing with the Radio Blog. Turn up speakers. Click on the first track by the Smashing Pumpkins (a high school favorite of mine. Can you believe it's been 10 years? Do I care?). Make sure the music is playing before you proceed with next step.

2) Click on this link provided by JunkYardBlog. It is a .mpg file, so Windows Media should play it.

3) With the music from Michele and the .mpg playing simultaneously, ENJOY!

There, don't you feel better? I sure do. I'm going to repeat steps 1 & 2 three or more times, now.