Sunday, October 24, 2004

A Call to Signs

Not only is voter fraud an issue, again, this election cycle, but more than ever so is intimidation and violence, as evident in this collection:

Here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here... you get the picture. The VAST majority (not all) of it is directed towards Bush and Republican candidates' supporters.

To this point, I have been reluctant to put up any signs in my place of residence precisely because of these tactics. Yet, I never expected it to become as pervasive as it has, so it's time to stand up.

I urge everyone of you to contact your local County campaign offices and find out where you can get your hands on a BUSH sign, ASAP. I have already done so and plan on getting a couple today. I will display them proudly as a rebellion against these rebels and thugs.

There should be an asserted effort by supporters of the President to saturate their yards and windows THIS WEEK with signs in a show of strength and resolve. To show those who would try to intimidate us their efforts ARE in vain.

DO IT!!!!

Additional: Obviously, this should not be in place of voting, rather in ADDITION. Since I have already voted I sort of took it for granted the VOTING part of a show of strength would have been an assumed FIRST priority, obviously. VOTE... DO IT!