Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Live blogging my VOTE!!!

In what may be a first (cannot confirm it) I am going to live blog my Election 2004 Vote, starting... now.

5:17.54 (PST): First up, STATE MEASURES...I-872: NO; I - 884: NO; I - 892: YES; RM - 55: APPROVED; I - 297: NO (key words: allow for "citize lawsuits")

5:23.48 (Yes, I take my time to vote): FEDERAL... President & Vice President: (R) George W. Bush/Dick Cheney (oh that felt sooooooo good - read it and weep, moonbats); U.S. Senate: (R) George R. Nethercutt, Jr.

Skipping congressional for the moment...

5:26.32: STATE... Governor: (R) Dino Rossi...

And that's where the public show will end...

5:33.42: I have finished the remainder of my ballot, placed it in the secrecy envelope, then the mailing envelope, signed and sealed! It will be post marked and put in the mail in the morning!

What a relief!