Friday, April 22, 2005

And then there were more... ballots.

I'd like to say "check mate," but I'm still being a little pessimistic about it. The reason we are where we are is because a large portion of Democrats and an even larger portion of Democrats involved with official positions believe the ends justify the means - they're not going to change their ways. How do I know? 'Cause if I was as Godless as these people were I'd probably have the same justifying philosophy as them.

One of the strongest reasons I've rejected the religion of atheism for my entire life is because of the innate awareness of the simple concept of right-and-wrong - course, that just too simple, right?

UPDATE: Well, my pessimism seems to have a limit. If this isn't "check mate" then it's most certainly "check your a**es, 'cause someones going to make you squeal like a pig."