Monday, October 11, 2004

Swifties to launch final assault

I received my copy of Unfit for Command a little over a month ago, but had lent it to my father, so had not yet been able to read it. I finally got my hands on it (since, because of a very nice gesture by EiP's DC contact, Dad had received a copy personally noted and signed by John O'Neill) yesterday and began reading it very late. I only made it to page 42, but so far it is very damning.

Well, the NYT finally decided to review it and I'll bet you'll be surprised to find out they were not very complimentary to it.

Cutie Pie has the round-up of reactions here, including more here. These "reviewers" are shameless and even worse, desperate.

Look what was ripped off. I'll interpret it right here, right now for you without even reading it... click for interpretation..