Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Do you kiss with your eyes closed?

"Come on, Bill, just once. I owe you big time!"
Gawd, they make it too easy.


UPDATE: Ron from Why Are We Back made a funny remark in the comments of this post, which I'm assuming was also an attempt to shout "hypocrisy". I can understand where he is coming from and he has a point. Except, this site is in no way, shape, or form associated with the official Bush/Cheney campaign. It would certainly be "cheap and tawdry" for anyone working for the official BC'04 Campaign to use this photo in anyway and I would be disappointed if they had. However, this is just one man's blog and this photo was just TOO good to pass up, for its commical value. There was not a single thing done to this photo by this blog's author. It was not intended to insinuate any sort of preferences by either of these two... men? Well, except that John Kerry is French.

But just to make things fair & balanced let me make this statement: Dick Cheney's daughter, Mary, is a lesbian.

By the way, Ron, thanks for stopping by, again. I've tried to visit your site this morning, but Blogspot seems to be having fits... again.

Cheers!
Editor