Friday, September 24, 2004

Retractions galore

Retrations here and here by major "legacy" media newspapers (not to mention Jim's own retraction from yesterday). Yes, newspapers are forced to run retractions all the time, but both of these happen to be related to the biggest story going.

I'm not going to say "I told you so".

And thinking about it, maybe they're not doing it so stoooooopidly, after all.

Watch out, new media. Watch out.

UPDATE 9/25 (late): Wizbang has a minor run in with my "Ah hah! We've got you" prediction. As Kevin says, it's just a sign of desperation. This time it was done stooopidly.

RETRATION 9/26: It has been brought to my attention that it was not Kevin @ Wizbang, but PAUL. I apologize for whatever harm this might have caused Kevin's reputation, and Paul you should be so lucky!