Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Disarray

Democrat infighting is kinda getting to be the norm, I guess. This* comes after Tom Daschle made an appearance with his opponent John Thune this last Sunday on Meet the Press where Daschle openly and willingly threw John Kerry under the bus to save his own re-election bid:

MR. THUNE: Didn't Senator Kerry vote against $87 billion for aid to the troops?

SEN. DASCHLE: He did. I disagree with that. And when I was over there, that was one of the most important things we could do is to send the message, I think, that these members of the Guard and reserves, our active duty personnel, need the support need the equipment they've got to have.

Hmm... seems to me that if you were confident your Presidential Candidate had any chances of winning you'd stray from comments like that. But hey, it's Tom Daschle, par for the course.

*Props for the HILL article go to DC Source.