Monday, November 01, 2004

It's not Dan Rather's job this year

So, were you afraid that maybe Dan Rather might do his best to call this election to early and for the wrong guy, again? Hey don't worry - they're ALREADY trying to discourage you from going to the polls.

What, you think I'm biased? Okay, fine. Go vote and we'll see if I was right.

UPDATE: See, I'm not the only one thinking that way. I agree with Jim:
Middle Cheese reports, “Because of the debacle in 2000, the Bush folks think the networks were sufficiently embarrassed and humiliated by the way they called certain states. But the campaign has established lines of communication into all of the major networks just in case problems arise.”

I’m sorry, I don’t think “networks” and “sufficiently embarrassed and humiliated” belong in the same sentence.