Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Volcano Blogging update

Hey everyone, I've just about made it to the base of the mountain. On my way up I stopped and visited the "7 Wonders of Mount St. Helens". Pretty interesting stuff, really.

Apparently, Reynolds doesn't think living blogging this is enough and had someone go ahead of me to setup a webcam. Hey, don't expect any dancing from me - I've got serious business to take care of. People are counting on me. I'm breaking blarriers!

Hopefully my next post will be from the crater, but we'll see. It's getting pretty dark up here and I'm fairly certain I already caught the scent of a 'squatch. Handsome fella, really. It was nice of him to sit down for a portrait. I'll bet he's got some stories to tell about this mountain. Come to think about it, maybe I'll try to sit down and have a chat with him.

Laters!