Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The NEW "Site Meter" and Full Disclosure: A lesson for CBS

As you can see, if you had scrolled to the bottom of the page, you would have noticed a brand new site meter added within the last hour. If you happen to click on it you will be directed to a page at http://www.sitemeter.com displaying statistics for you. Don't be fooled! In an effort to bring slightly more integrity to this blog than CBS brings to publicly owned airwaves I must open the books and have full disclosure - I'm spiking the numbers so when I present them to potential blog advertisers things are padded nicely.

As well, I have no idea how accurate they are. In fact, I have very little knowledge on how the site meter even appeared, except that I punched in a screenname here and a password there, yada, yada, yada, it's magic.

Does Site Meter work? For Glenn's sake, I HOPE SO!!! 385,000 in one day. All hail the Blogfather!

Cheers!