Monday, August 28, 2006

Ugh...

There are few things I consider more evil in this world than the attempt by the devil to convince people to rebel against the very natural differences God has created between man and woman. (I like my woman to look like a woman - not little boys.)
Show me a gender-confused boy in San Francisco and I'll show you a parent who won't let him play with plastic guns. I've seen this first hand with liberal parents I know at work. The mother won't let her 8 year old play with a plastic ray gun but will let him watch sex scenes in R movies because one is natural and one is not.
One of the best lines I've ever heard from Michael Medved was from a story he told regarding his wife's attempt to halt their son's aggression towards his sisters: (paraphrased) "My wife thought she was going to stop our son from pointing his toy guns at his sister by taking them away from him. He showed her by taking one of his sister's Barbie dolls and making a gun out of it."