Wednesday, June 29, 2005

You worried about shark attacks? Hire Deano!

In light of all the recent shark attack news I'm going to rehash this story for you all.
"The great pity was it had to be killed – particularly as it was wounded. I know they (great whites) are becoming extinct. But there is only one of me and it could have made me extinct very quickly."
I'm not going to reveal my connection to the story because it might give my identity away to people I don't want to have it, but I can tell you about those tunas.

You may be asking yourself, "Why risk your life for a few stinkin' tuna?" They are auctioned off on the Japanese market - 1 fish can go for upwards of $80,000 or more (the record is somewhere around $175,000), so a few dead fish could easily cost $150,000 or more. I'm not necessarily suggesting these bluefin would go for that much, but it could answer the question why he jumped in.